Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Melt in the Mouth Pineapple Tarts 2

Pineapple tarts are always on the top list of baking every chinese new year celebration.  I used to prepare my very own pineapple jam which is a tedious and long hours of preparation task.  For the last 2 years I tried the ready packed pineapple jam in the bakery shop and found that the jam are not as sweet as I assumed, since then I am using ready pineapple jam for my tarts.  Save time and energy but quality is not jeopardise.  Yeah! Yeah!
For 2013 my tarts come with a new appearance to usher this year of the Water Snake. 

Melt in the moth golden Pineapple tarts





 Pre-rolled  pineapple jam balls

 In the process of cooling down







 

This time I roped  in my "Professional"  assistant  LOL \(^_^)/ 

As for the recipe,  please refer my earlier post at Pineapple Tarts

* I am submitting this post to Chinese New Year Delights 2013 hosted by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover *

GongXi GongXi and Happy Baking!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christine,

    Your pineapple tarts look really good. Lucky you have a professional assistant... All I have a pair of nosey little hands.

    Nice to know you via blogging. I'm now your latest follower.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe, many thanks to yr supports, greatly appreciated. Hope we can be friends in this cyber world! Muak Muak! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, I salute you! Wish I could taste your pineapple tarts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phong Hong, TQ! Haha. ' Jin Paiseh leh! so cute of you, u can bake tasty pineapple tarts too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete